1.11.2011

Fashion Faceoff: Rihanna vs. Diane Kruger in We Are Handsome Amazon Panther Print Bathing Suit


Am I the only one that's jealous that celebs are hitting the beach during the winter months? While I'm awaiting yet another snowpocalypse in New York City?

Luckily, I've planned a vacation this February (after Fashion Week) to New Orleans! Woohoo! And when I go, I would loove to wear this fierce one-piece from We Are Handsome ($375) to the pool with layered gold chains and obnoxiously big black shades.

The big face panther-print on this sleek black suit is so sexy and glamorous it's become an instant hint among celebs. Rihanna wore it in Barbados over Christmas break with a sweater, shades and a leopard print bow.  



 Diane Kruger accessorized with shades, a straw fedora, a gold chain, a pink scarf and boo Joshua Jackson.




The bold suit obvs leans toward fashion over function, so it's no surprise that both stars paired it with tons of accessories. But who styled it best? Tell me who gets your vote in the comments!

And shop the look here:





Kisses,

Coutura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails